PTA GOLF TOURNAMENT 2022
Entries are now being called for our fantastic annual Waimauku School PTA golf tournament and fundraiser.
Funds raised over the past 2 years have assisted the acquisition of the school's new multi-purpose outdoor covered pavilion (see photo below). On behalf of Waimauku School PTA, thank you!
With St Patrick's Day as the backdrop for 2022, we are hoping the sheer luck of the Irish, along with your support, will all help to make the event even brighter and better. Funds raised will assist the school to acquire new electronic signage and the installation of a pavilion sound system.
Please see below for:
- Photos of the school's new outdoor covered pavilion
- 2022 Team Entry Form
- 2022 Tournament Details
General Info :
- Please ensure your team is registered and paid for by Sunday 14th February, 2022
- First in, first served - please note it is always a full tournament
- We are happy to take 'expressions of interest' for you and your team, but places will only be fully secured once registration & payment is received
- You can lock in your team registration now, and confirm your specific team players closer to the tournament date
- To respond to higher tournament hosting costs, this year will see an increase in team entry costs - please refer attached for details
- Sponsored holes continue to be made available @ $50 per team / hole
- Auction & Prizes Sponsors : Be assured we would love to have your support once again. Please let us know if you are once again able to assist. Thank you!
Should you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact the PTA team, via email@example.com or call Nigel on 027 457 0297.
Best regards and happy golfing!
Waimauku School PTA.